SusChem Brokerage Event 2021: "Horizon Europe: Team up to apply for funding"
The SusChem Brokerage event 2021: "Horizon Europe: Team up to apply for funding" has the goal of fostering a discussion on innovation, in light of Horizon Europe’s (HEU) upcoming 1st work programme (WP). It is a unique opportunity for the SusChem community to share project ideas and discuss with potential partners in online meetings.
This will involve multiple stakeholders from the large industry, academia, research organisations (RTOs), SMEs and startups in the field of Sustainable Chemistry. The aim is to connect together and to build consortia, with relevance to HEU WP 21-22.
The event will consist of two parts:
1) 21 June: a kickoff webinar (tentative 09:30-12:30 CET). The SusChem Chairman will set the scene. This will be followed by thematic presentations in areas such as Materials for Energy & Mobility (EMIRI), Materials Circularity (IPC), Advanced Processes for Climate Neutrality & Circular Economy (SPIRE), Circular Bio-based Technologies (BIC), and funding opportunities by the European Innovation Council (EIC) to turn the most innovative ideas into commercial technologies.
2) 21 June -2 July: B2Match matchmaking sessions. Find your project partner! Submit your project ideas by June 25th (COB) the latest. Approved project ideas will be available on B2Match from 15 June onwards, when you can also book your one-to-one meetings with other stakeholders. These meetings will take place between June 21st - July 2nd.
The draft agenda is available here.
The SusChem team has developed a matrix with call topics, of perceived strong relevance to the SusChem stakeholders, of the draft work HEU WP 21-22 programme, with a focus on Clusters 1, 4, 5 and 6:
- Digital, Industry and Space
- Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Do you have a project idea and want to share it?
- Please send your proposal AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to email@example.com, by latest on June 25th, 2021 (COB), using the following template. Please refer to the calls matrix above to get a feeling of (draft) HEU calls of relevance.
- Once the the SusChem team has reviewed your project idea, considering the SusChem R&I priority topics, you will be notified accordingly. Your project idea file will then be uploaded to B2Match by the SusChem team. All accepted ideas are expected to be online by June 15th. The participants will be able to use this platform to explore other project ideas and connect with other attendees from June 21st until July 2nd.
- Registered participants will access B2Match to book and enroll for the matchmaking session/networking. Participants can already book meetings and explore project ideas!
For any further questions on how to submit an idea, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Participation in the event is free of charge.
** By registering to this event, you commit to use this space and the one-to-one meetings (such as discussions/speed dating) only for the purpose of this SusChem event and not any other purposes, as well as to comply at all time with applicable competition law rules. Please consult Cefic's example “DOs and DON’Ts” as an example of compliance process, and information not to be exchanged between competitors. Please be informed that SusChem Secretariat may participate to any of the one-to-one meetings, at any time, to check compliance.